Job Opening: Saw Operator – 1st Shift
- Shift: 1st
- Hours: 5:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday, optional overtime on Fridays
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and run manual and CNC saw equipment
- Saw parts to customer specifications
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, hand tools, and precision measuring tools
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical information as noted in blueprints, drawings, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience preferably in precision machining industry
- Have an excellent attendance record
- Be self-motivated
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
If you feel as if you do not currently meet some of the more advanced responsibilities and/or qualifications, we offer in-depth on-the-job training by our experienced management team. If you are a diligent worker who is committed to attendance and performance output, do not let lack of experience dissuade you from applying, we are more than willing to train and grow alongside hard-working employees!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- Tool Fund
- 9 Paid Holidays (10 hours paid per day)
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus
- Unlimited Overtime