Job Opening: CNC Machinist-Journeyman
An established supplier of precision machined CNC parts is now seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join our growing company! New Machines, Climate controlled Facility. 10 Hour Shifts Monday-Thursday with possible overtime on Fridays.
What will you be doing?
- Setting up and operating horizontal and vertical machining centers
- Measuring workpieces for quality assurance and accuracy of machine operation using gages, micrometers, etc. or other measuring instruments.
What will you bring to the job?
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience setting up and operating CNC machines
- Experience setting tool offsets
- Programming experience a plus
- Working knowledge of machine shop equipment
- Ability to read blueprints or job orders to customer specifications
- Ability to understand G&M codes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player attitude
What's in it for you?
- Full-time position
- Climate controlled environment
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- Tool Fund
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus
How to Apply
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Apply in person at 1775 Liberty Ave., Vermilion, OH 44089.