Job Opening: CNC Machinist-Journeyman
An established supplier of precision machined CNC parts is now seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join our growing company! New Machines, Climate controlled Facility. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off! 10 Hour Shifts Monday-Thursday!
What will you be doing?
- Setting up and operating horizontal and vertical machining centers
- Measuring workpieces for quality assurance and accuracy of machine operation using gages, micrometers, etc. or other measuring instruments.
What will you bring to the job?
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience setting up and operating CNC machines
- Experience setting tool offsets
- Programming experience a plus
- Working knowledge of machine shop equipment
- Ability to read blueprints or job orders to customer specifications
- Ability to understand G&M codes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player attitude
What's in it for you?
- Full-time position
- Competitive benefits package including 401K
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Climate controlled environment
- Bonus program
How to Apply
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person at 1775 Liberty Ave., Vermilion, OH 44089.