Job Opening: Material Handler - 2nd Shift
Material Handler - 2nd Shift
Are you a driven individual who is committed to great attendance and performance output? If so, you are the person Coleys CNC wants on their team. We offer great pay and bonus opportunities. Pay is based on skill level and experience. We offer accelerated growth opportunities based on attendance and performance. On the job training is offered with the newest equipment and our experienced management team. You will be working in a diverse environment. We are looking for a 2nd shift full-time position. Coleys is a climate-controlled Facility. 10 Hour Shifts Monday-Thursday with possible overtime on Fridays. (Hours are 4:00 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.) We also offer a 2nd shift premium.
The ideal candidate for the material handler position is a diligent worker who can complete tasks successfully with little to no supervision.
Material Handler Duties and Responsibilities
- Move freight and stock to and from loading docks, delivery vehicles, storage areas, and production areas.
- Follow written or oral instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties.
- Package product based on customer orders.
- Organize and Cycle Count inventory.
- Use assistive devices, slings, hooks, etc. to lift and guide material.
- Operate cranes and forklifts to handle material and stock.
Material Handler Requirements and Qualifications
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Forklift certification strongly preferred.
- Availability to work overtime hours preferred.
- High school diploma required.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- Tool Fund
- 9 Paid Holidays (10 Hrs Paid per Day)
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus
- Unlimited overtime
- Possible sign on bonus