Job Opening: Material Handler
We are seeking a self-motivated, efficient, and meticulous 2nd shift (Monday thru Thursday 4:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m. and possible OT on Friday from 1:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.) material handler to join our growing team. As a material handler with our company, you will be responsible for loading and unloading freight product, maintaining stock in the warehouse, and moving material throughout the facility to fulfill orders.
The ideal candidate for the material handler position is a diligent worker who can complete tasks successfully with little to no supervision.
Material Handler Duties and Responsibilities
- Move freight and stock to and from loading docks, delivery vehicles, storage areas, and production areas.
- Follow written or oral instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties.
- Package product based on customer orders.
- Organize and Cycle Count inventory.
- Use assistive devices, slings, hooks, etc. to lift and guide material.
- Operate cranes and forklifts to handle material and stock.
Material Handler Requirements and Qualifications
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Forklift certification strongly preferred.
- Availability to work overtime hours preferred.
- High school diploma required.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- Tool Fund
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus
How to Apply
- Please provide resume and references when you apply. We will only follow up with candidates we are interested in. Please wait for us to call you.
- Considered applicants will be required to take a skill test at our facility
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
- Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 1775 Liberty Avenue, Vermilion, Ohio 44089