Job Opening: QA Technician
For over fifty years, Coleys CNC has provided dozens of industries with superior quality machining ranging from simple drilling of production parts to complex machining of intricate designs, including 5th axis applications, and now high-speed machining. We are seeking a QA Technician to join our growing team.
- Machine shop inspection experience using surface plate setups to perform part layouts.
- Experience using variety of precision measuring equipment, such as, Micrometers, Calipers, CMM Comparators and Gauges.
- Identifying nonconforming material.
- Perform final dimensional inspection of parts in the machining and final inspection areas to verify conformance to blueprints, engineering specifications and customer requirements.
- Process and complete required quality documentation.
- High School diploma or (GED) required.
- 3 years’ experience.
- Good verbal and writing communications skills in English.
- Good computer and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of geometrical tolerancing and dimensional measurements per ASME Y14.5.
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015.
- Candidate must have experience running a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) manually and/or with a program.
401(k), Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off.
How to Apply:
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person at 1775 Liberty Ave., Vermilion, OH 44089.