Job Opening: Shipping/Receiving Supervisor
Coleys CNC Machining Inc. in Vermilion is seeking a full-time shipping/receiving supervisor for our warehouse operations. You must have the ability to work day shift and have a proven record in a supervisory/leadership role with a good attendance record. A strong record of success in moving material in and out of a production environment is essential to this position.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, organizing, directing staff, systems, and equipment to meet all shipping/receiving requirements.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
- Provide leadership to assigned shift, while coordinating activities with the other adjoining shifts.
- Efficiently utilize all given resources to provide a safe and highly efficient operation that can adapt to changing priorities, meeting deadlines, and maintaining excellent customer service.
- Pack all out-going shipments for safe and secure loads.
- Verify load and piece count against shipping documents.
- Inspect and sign for incoming parts/material. Check for condition and correct quantity.
- Pull from finished stock and deliver orders to various customers by driving truck to destination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and roads in the area.
- Prepares receipts for load picked up.
- Load/unload trucks.
- Maintain truck log on two company vehicles.
- Operate and maintain forklift PM’s.
- Coordinate scrap material out of production to designated areas.
- Knowledge of Inventory Control
- Knowledge of Customer Portals
- Computer Skills (Familiar with Microsoft Office Programs a Plus)
Requirements for this position include:
- Valid driver’s license with no points; forklift experience a must.
- Previous shipping/receiving experience required.
- Candidate must have basic computer skills and experience with UPS/FedEx manifests.
- Applicant must be motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to take direction well.
Qualified candidates only please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org