Job Opening: Tool Crib Attendant
Tool Crib Attendant
Coleys is an established supplier of precision machined CNC parts is now seeking an experienced Tool Crib Attendant to join our growing company! New Machines, Climate controlled Facility. This is a first shift position that works 10 Hour Shifts Monday-Thursday with possible overtime on Fridays.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Builds tools and pulls per set up sheet using shop dispatch report and direction from Manufacturing Leads/Manager.
- Receive, maintain, and issue hand tools, machine tools, replacement parts, shop supplies and equipment.
- Generate requisitions, order, and maintain status according to purchasing guidelines.
- Tear down, clean up and put away tools and tooling returned from manufacturing floor while maintaining a clean work environment.
- Issue and/or change out tools requested.
- Prioritize use of all company owned cutting tools and supplies before consuming new product from supplier owned inventory.
- Supervise the daily activities of the tool crib servicing over 60 CNC machining centers.
- Operate equipment as needed to help complete job orders and repair tooling.
- Work closely with Department leaders & operators to order tooling and supplies needed to complete jobs.
- Work closely with other departments to maximize productivity.
- Standardize all tooling in the tool room and manufacturing area.
- Research new and existing tooling to run at maximum productivity.
- Work closely with the programming team to ensure the optimal tool usage.
- Follow work instructions.
- Participate in the generation of new ideas to increase quality and productivity through different communication methods.
- Strive every day to make our facilities a safer place to work or visit.
- Perform all duties according to work instructions and company policies.
- Understand and complete tasks related to ISO quality requirements.
- Ensure that all company policies are followed.
Experience, Qualifications, And Skills
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years' experience working in a manufacturing tool crib environment.
- Excellent communication abilities, including speaking, writing, and active listening.
- Effective organization and time management skills, like prioritization, multitasking and planning.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus