- Shift: 1st / 2nd / Flex
- Hours: [1st] 5:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., [2nd] 4:00 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday, optional overtime on Fridays
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up and operating horizontal and vertical machining centers
- Measuring workpieces for quality assurance and accuracy of machine operation using gauges, micrometers, and other measuring instruments
Requirements and Qualifications:
- No experience required
- Programming experience a plus
- Working knowledge of machine shop equipment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player attitude
If you feel as if you do not currently meet some of the more advanced responsibilities and/or qualifications, we offer in-depth on-the-job training by our experienced management team. If you are a diligent worker who is committed to attendance and performance output, do not let lack of experience dissuade you from applying, we are more than willing to train and grow alongside hard-working employees!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- Tool Fund
- 9 Paid Holidays (10 hours paid per day)
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus
About Coleys CNC Machining
For over 50 years, Coleys Inc. has provided high-demand, low-tolerance industries with superior quality machining. Our services range from simple drilling of production-ready parts to the complex fabrication of intricate designs.